Fully remote in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Colorado, and Arizona Only! Applicants outside of those states will not be considered!
Curate content used to engage with the podcast community, expand our brand and create sales growth.
Knowledgeable and capable of utilizing all current social media platforms to the fullest ability to market company products and services.
Skilled storyteller with the capacity to draw in new interested parties.
Ability to produce and edit videos, utilizing Premier Pro and After Effects. Or the ability to learn.
Can quickly create social postings, images, infographics, etc., every week using Canva.
Good command/working knowledge of the English language.
Willing to personally be seen and heard on social media platforms.
- Create weekly content for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Design infographics for social media
- Creative mind/an edge for cultivating engagement on social platforms
- Experience in video creation using tools such as Premier Pro and After Effects
- Coordinate and effectively work with influencers/content creators for marketing campaigns
- Plan monthly editorial calendar to drive brand visibility and organic SEO
- Social listening: monitor hashtags and branded keywords using SEMrush
- Support influencer marketing efforts
- Detect brand safety issues and identify real-time digital marketing opportunities
- Contribute copy for social media and advertising campaigns
- Work with in-house, external, and content creators to curate: copy, infographics, edit and producing videos
- Health Savings Plan
- Ongoing Education Assistance